- The BikeErg is the latest innovation from the makers of the Concept2 Indoor Rower and SkiErg.
- Utilizing the same advanced engineering principles and PM5 performance monitor as those time-tested machines, the BikeErg is also lighter in weight than most stationary bikes and closer in feel to actual outdoor riding.
- The design is built around precision flywheel air resistance, creating a workout customized to any athlete who uses it.
- As you pedal harder, the intensity and challenge of the workout increases accordingly.
- At the same time, the inclusion of a clutch lets you freewheel like a standard bicycle, while a wide damper range re-creates the effect of changing gears.
- The Concept2 BikeErg is portable, easy to assemble, and designed with an adjustable saddle and handlebars.
- Users can even decide to attach their own bicycle seat, handlebars or pedals (most styles are compatible) to create the ultimate custom indoor bike.
- Rather than a chain, the BikeErg features high-strength, self-tensioning polygroove belts, greatly reducing the sound output and making set-up practical in any room of the house.
- Concept 2 Warranty: Frame Parts - Five Year Limited Warranty / All Parts - Two Year Limited Warranty.
- Flywheel Indoor Fitness Bike
- Footprint: 48” x 24”
- Weight: 58LB (26KG)
- Maximum User Weight: 300LB
- Construction: Welded aluminum frame, steel feet
- Finish: Black powder coat frame, anodized posts
- Polygroove belts with self-tensioning system - quiet operation
- Adjustable seat and handles
- Damper for adjusting airflow to flywheel
- Clutch for freewheeling
- PM5 Performance Monitor
- BikeErg Product Manual with Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Free assembly
PM5 PERFORMANCE MONITOR
The PM5 is another leap forward in what a performance monitor can do. Track distance, speed, pace, calories burned, and watts—all presented on a clear, backlit display. Connects to wireless heart rate monitors and via bluetooth to the optional ErgData app to track detailed workout data. The monitor itself can be custom positioned using the adjustable monitor arm. USB flash drive compatible and built for machine-to-machine racing.